For cost effective solutions to pipe renovation where the current internal diameter is larger than needed, sliplining is the answer. This is a popular technique for use with water, gas and sewer applications, and pipe replacement materials can vary to suit the requirements of the client. Polyethylene pipes are most popular, due to the ease of jointing, speed of installation, and minimal weights of the base materials.
We offer two sliplining solutions, depending on local conditions and suitability.
- Can be installed from existing manholes
- Snapit jointed pipe system or a continuously welded pipe can be used
- Diameters range from 90mm to 1000mm
- Snapit pipes can be installed at a rate of 15 metres per hour
- Pipes can be installed in long lengths up to 1000 metres
- Installation rates of 50 metres per hour can be achieved
- Diameters range from 63mm to 1500mm
Our slipling case studies show how our expertise has solved problems before, backed up with our innovation for unique sites.
For more information view our case studies on the right or request a call back to tell us about your sliplining needs.