This traditional method of trenchless ("no dig") sewer connection and rehabilitation is still regularly used in central London and other major city centres. It is also used in manufacturing plants where disruption to production facilities has to be avoided.
- Our operators are trained to the highest standards
- We adhere to HSE and Sewer Renovation safety guidelines
- Headings are constructed in steel or timber, designed to BS6164
- Headings are preferred in locations where conventional equipment cannot be installed or where logistics prevent normal access
- We provide a full turnkey service including assessment, surveying, design and implementation