- We only ask for personal information that we require.
- We will only use this information to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, such as the recruitment process.
- We'll tell you what information we have recorded about you.
- If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask.
Who we are
- This Web site is operated by Perco. Our postal address is Perco Engineering Services Ltd, The Old Nurseries, Nottingham Road, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Nottingham, NG12 2DU, UK.
- You can reach us via email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 1604 590200.
What we know about you
When you visit our Web site, our Web server automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognise or record any individual information about you. We cannot identify you personally unless you give us personal information voluntarily.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes is:
- Your server address
- The date and time
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used
Your email address
- We do not know your email address unless you give it to us. We only record your email address if you send us a message, either directly or by completing an online form. We will use it only internally within Perco, and will not disclose it to other organisations without your permission. We do not sell or pass on any of our visitors' details.
If you have given us your email address, but do not want to receive any correspondence from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at the above address.
How we use this information
- Any personal details you provide us with will only be used to contact you or to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected.
- We use statistical information to improve the content of our Web site and analyse what pages people visit.
Who has access to your information?
- We use this information internally and share it with other people or organisations who need to know it as part of working with us in our normal business activities (e.g. Suppliers). We do not share your personal information with others except under these conditions, and we do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in mailing lists or databases.
- If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
- Upon request, we'll tell you what information we have recorded about you. If any of the information is incorrect, or you want us to remove all information about you, please contact us and we'll amend it promptly.