The perfect pipe replacement system for difficult locations.
Miniburst offers these benefits:
- Can be operated from existing manholes
- Bursts through clayware, pitch fibre, concrete, asbestos cement and other common materials
- Pipe diameters of 75mm, 100mm and 150mm in lengths of up to 50 metres
- New pipe is either short section or continuously welded in MDPE or HDPE
- New pipes have a design life of three or four times that of a repaired pipe
- Quiet and discrete
The Miniburst portability and quietness lends itself to pipe replacement in confined areas such as gardens, narrow alleys and some basements. We have successfully used Miniburst for local authorities, housing associations, insurance companies, utilities companies and the residential market.